Admissions Process and Policies
Thank you for your interest in St. Andrew Catholic School, a Notre Dame ACE Academy! We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our family soon!
Enrollment is currently OPEN for new students grades PreK-8th for the 2018-19 School Year! For more information, contact Mr. Jean-Jacque at or 407-295-4230 ext. 1734.
Complete Your Online Application for Admission
The following documentation is required for admission:
- Original Birth Certificate (Please bring to the school office to be copied prior to enrollment.)
- Baptismal Certificate (If Catholic)
- Most Recent Report Card from Current School (1st-8th grades)
- Final Report Card from Previous School Year (1st-8th grades)
- Standardized Testing Results
- Testing for Exceptional Student Services (if applicable, ie. gifted, speech, IEP, 504, etc.)
You will need to read through the Parent and Student Handbook before completing your online application.
Note: Screenings are required of any student entering grades K-8.
After acceptance you will need to complete the enrollment process by submitting the following:
Enrollment Fee of $260 per child
FACTS Payment Agreement
If you have been denied Step Up for Students and AAA Scholarship you may apply for FACTS Grant & Aid.
FACTS Grant & Aid Application
- Apply Online
- $25 FACTS Application Fee ... Application is required unless paying in full or applying for Step Up for Students/McKay
* Financial arrangements for tuition must be made prior to the first day of school. Please contact us for information regarding financial assistance, tuition payment plans, and questions about the admissions process. St. Andrew Catholic School and all schools in the Orlando Diocese do not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in the admission of students, employment of personnel, administration of educational policies, athletics, and other school programs.
Children entering first grade must be six (6) on or before September 1st and must have successfully completed kindergarten. Children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the school year. All students entering the preschool program must be toilet trained prior to the start of school
Students entering St. Andrew Catholic School in grades 1 to 8 for the first time must have successfully completed the entire, previous grade in an accredited school program. Prospective new students and their parents will be interviewed prior to their acceptance.
All new students will be accepted on a probationary basis for a nine-week period. This is to ascertain a pupil’s ability to adjust to the school philosophy and program. Tests are administered to new students to determine placement. A record of conduct and general ability is required before acceptance to St. Andrew Catholic School.
Parents of returning students are required to submit a completed re-registration packet with the appropriate fees. All financial obligations and volunteer service requirements for the school year must be current in order to re-register. The school administration and the pastor reserve the right to admit and readmit students to St. Andrew Catholic School.
For more information contact us, or to schedule a tour click here.
The State of Florida Department of Health mandates that all students must comply with the immunizations requirements for enrollment in school. Timely notices are sent to parents to enforce compliance with the regulations.Students will not be allowed to begin classes without an up-to-date immunization record on file with student records.
Current Families - Check your e-mail to re-enroll!
Current families should NOT use the Apply Online Now button. Instead, please check your e-mail for a special link that will allow you to re-enroll for next year using the information we already have in the system. It's new... it's simple... it saves paper!!
If you have not received a re-enrollment e-mail, please contact Equilla Bruce so that we can re-send.
Preference in admissions is as follows:
All families wishing to enroll students in SACS are assigned an initial priority based upon prescribed criteria. The priority is finalized after verification of the parish records, if applicable.
Priorities are listed below in decreasing order of acceptance:
- All families with children enrolled in SACS and in good standing with SACS.
- All families of St. Andrew Parish who are regular in Church attendance and envelope use as defined by the pastor.
- All families of neighboring Catholic parishes who have been approved by their pastors as supporting members of their parishes.
- All others by date of application