Thank you for your interest in St. Andrew Catholic School, a Notre Dame ACE Academy.
Registration is currently OPEN for new students grades PreK-8th for the 2017-18 School Year!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our family soon!
Current Families - Check your e-mail to re-enroll!
Current families should NOT use the Apply Online Now button. Instead, please check your e-mail for a special link that will allow you to re-enroll for next year using information we already have in the system. It's new... it's simple... it saves paper!!
If you have not received a re-enrollment e-mail, please contact Equilla Bruce so that we can re-send.
Preference in admissions is as follows:
All families wishing to enroll students in SACS are assigned an initial priority based upon prescribed criteria. The priority is finalized after verification of the parish records, if applicable.
Priorities are listed below in decreasing order of acceptance:
- All families with children enrolled in SACS and in good standing with SACS.
- All families of St. Andrew Parish who are regular in Church attendance and envelope use as defined by the pastor.
- All families of neighboring Catholic parishes who have been approved by their pastors as supporting members of their parishes.
- All others by date of application
Admission and Registration
It is strongly recommended that prospective families arrange for a personal tour of the school. Once the decision has been made that St. Andrew Catholic School is the right choice for your family, the following will be necessary:
The following documentation for your child(ren) is required for admission:
- Original Birth Certificate (Must accompany registration)
- Baptismal Certificate (If Catholic)
- For students transferring into 1st – 8th grade, three recommendations from current teachers and administrators
- We will obtain transcripts from the previous school.
Note: Screenings are required of any student entering grades K-8.
For the registration process*, please submit the following:
- Completed Application Form
- FACTS Grant & Aid Application
- Apply Online
- $25 FACTS Application Fee ... Application is required unless paying in full or applying for Step Up for Students/McKay
- Registration Fee of $250 per child
- FACTS Payment Agreement
- Allows you to divide your payments monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Complete the agreement online
- Payment Agreement is required unless paying in full or applying for Step Up for Students/McKay
- Step Up for Students Application and all required documentation (if applying for this form of financial aid).
- Purchase Uniforms (used uniforms usually available)
- Review St. Andrew Catholic School Rules (in the Parent/Student Handbook) with your child.
- Get ready for the first day of school!
* Financial arrangements for tuition must be made prior to the first day of school. Please contact us for information regarding financial assistance, tuition payment plans, and questions about the admissions process. St. Andrew Catholic School and all schools in the Orlando Diocese do not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in the admission of students, employment of personnel, administration of educational policies, athletics, and other school programs.