St. Andrew Catholic School is a Notre Dame ACE Academy, where our goals are college and heaven. Our school provides a challenging, faith-filled, educational experience that serves as the foundation for a life lived in service to Jesus, the Church, and community.
- All students have value, dignity, and can be successful in life.
- Students should be recognized as gifts from God whose talents promote spirituality, service, social equality, and a Catholic response to moral and ethical issues.
- All students should be given opportunities to volunteer and give back to society, thus learning the value and rewards of charity and community service.
- All students should be educated in an environment that is safe, respectful, and Christ-present.
- Students will utilize research-based instructional approaches to challenge, analyze, and interpret data, make educated inferences, apply critical thinking skills, and help students function effectively in a complex technologically oriented society.
- Students will be prepared for the future if their education is built on the Catholic faith, academic excellence, and an understanding of cultural diversity.
- Students are capable of recognizing and promoting positive interpersonal relationships.
- Education should be multidisciplinary, allowing students to develop their health, creativity, and talents.
Did you know? Catholic schools have effectively served children in our community for more than a century. Research tells us that Catholic schools consistently improve the lives of their students.
Students who attend Catholic schools are:
- More likely to graduate from high school
- More likely to graduate from college
- Likely to earn higher wages as an adult
- More likely to vote and volunteer